WordPress blogging platform is in demand because of easy to monetized through advertising. Whether you use pay-per-click advertising, affiliate marketing, or your own system, there are many ways you can generate revenue from a WordPress blog. There are many ways to generate revenue from WordPress blog like Google adsense or affiliate marketing.
WordPress also allows for the use of plugins that can make easily implementation and management of your advertising placement without editing your code manually. Here is the list best WordPress ad managing plugins that can successfully generate revenue from your website.
Light, and at the same time advanced advertisement manager. Provides you the ability to select context conditions for displaying ads, like page location / location index / page or user class.
Simple Ads Manager is easy to use plugin providing a flexible logic of displaying advertisements.
- Flexible logic of advertisements rotation based on defined weight of each advertisement in group (Ads Place)
- Custom default ad for each Ads Place
- Codes of Google Double-click for Publishers (DFP) supports
- More flexibility of displaying ads by using Ads Zone selector
- Outputting ads as widget
- Outputting ads as shortcodes in any place of single post/page content
- Outputting ads in any place of theme template using functions
- Customizable outputting ads as block of ads
- Automatic outputting ads in single post/page if allowed
- Customizable limitation of displaying advertisements by types of page
- Customizable limitation of displaying advertisements on single post/page by post/page ID (IDs)
- Customizable limitation of displaying advertisements on single post page or category archive page by category (categories)
- Customizable limitation of displaying advertisements on single post page or author archive page by author (authors)
- Customizable limitation of displaying advertisements on single post page or tag archive page by tag (tags)
- Customizable limitation of displaying advertisements on custom type single post page or custom type archive page by Custom Type (Types)
- Customizable blocking of displaying advertisements on single post/page by post/page ID (IDs)
- Customizable blocking of displaying advertisements on single post page or category archive page by category (categories)
- Customizable blocking of displaying advertisements on single post page or author archive page by author (authors)
- Customizable blocking of displaying advertisements on single post page or tag archive page by tag (tags)
- Customizable blocking of displaying advertisements on custom type single post page or custom type archive page by Custom Type (Types)
- Schedule of displaying each advertisment if allowed
- Customizable limitation of displaying advertisements by hits
- Customizable limitation of displaying advertisements by clicks
- Statistics of hits
- Statistics of clicks (your own advertisment image mode)
- Customizable accuracy of bots and crawlers detection
- Counting revenue from ads placement, display ads and clicks on advertisements
Use this plugin to quickly and easily insert Any Ad code Unit to your posts and BuddyPress sections including Forum topics.
Ad Code Manager gives non-developers an interface in the WordPress admin for configuring your complex set of ad codes.
Some code-level configuration is necessary to setup Ad Code Manager. Ad tags must be added (via do_action) to your theme’s template files where you’d like ads to appear. Alternatively, you can incorporate ad tags into your website with our widget and our shortcode.
Also, a common set of parameters must be defined for your ad provider. This includes the tag IDs used by your template, the default URL for your ad provider, and the default HTML surrounding that URL.
Once this configuration is in place, the Ad Code Manager admin interface will allow you to add new ad codes, modify the parameters for your script URL, and define conditionals to determine when the ad code appears. Conditionals are core WordPress functions like is_page(), is_category(), or your own custom functions that evaluate certain expression and then return true or false.
Ad Code Manager currently works with Doubleclick for Publishers by default. However, all logic is abstracted which means that you can configure ACM for any ad provider relatively easy. Check providers/doubleclick-for-publishers.php for an idea of how to extend ACM to suit your needs.
AdSense Manager was replaced by Advertising Manager, however that is no longer developed. In response to a number of queries I have updated my most recent version of the plugin to work with the latest WordPress and released it here. Unfortunately, if you upgraded to Advertising Manager you may need to reimport your ads.
AdSense Manager supports most Ad networks including AdBrite, AdRoll, Project Wonderful and plain old HTML code.
Ad Injection from reviewmylife injects any kind of advert or other content (e.g. Google AdSense, Amazon Associates, ClickBank, TradeDoubler, etc) into the existing content of your WordPress posts and pages. You can control the number of adverts based on the post length, and it can restrict who sees adverts by post age, visitor referrer and IP address. Adverts can be configured in the post (random, top, and bottom positions) or in any widget/sidebar area. There’s support for A:B split testing / ad rotation. And the dynamic restrictions (by IP and referrer) work with WP Super Cache, W3 Total Cache and WP Cache.
Well, this plugin was made specially to help people using wordpress insert adsense or any other advertisement in the wordpress blogs in whatever position in whatever post they wished.
 above and below content, above and below post titles  positions as in below post 2, above post 4, below post 5 whatever position does the blogger wish.
Get the most intuitive ad manager and start making money with your website. Add and manage the ads from the dashboard and show a random banner, or multiple, on your site. The plugin supports unlimited groups for banners allowing to tie certain banners to different areas of the website. Easy management from the dashboard allows you to quickly oversee, add and edit banner code or renew/delete and add new ads. Previewing of banners when editing them. And even some statistical values. Receive a periodic email when banners are (about to) expire(d) informing you to take action.
Advertwhirl(pronounced Adver-Twirl) is the ultimate WordPress plugin to manage advertising campaigns for your site. Advertwhirl not only allows you to manage exactly how and when ads are displayed on your site but allows you to serve your ads to external sites and smartphone apps. Manage ads for your guest posts and get a return on your hard work. Incentivize your guest bloggers to create great content by giving them a share of their posts ad slots. Advertwhirl is being actively developed and supported by Mobile Sentience. Already the most comprehensive advertising manager for WordPress with true integration with Adsense, Groupon and others Advertwhirl is updated frequently with many exciting and new features to come.
If you’ve given up the low-paying and slightly obtrusive ad networks used by many new bloggers, in favor of selling ads directly, you may have been frustrated with the excessive time involved managing your ads. Not only do you have to find advertisers to sponsor your blog, you have to manually edit your template to put the ad in, and then head over to your favorite calendar app to set an alert to remind you when to take the ad down.
Time consuming practices like those are a thing of the past. The WP125 plugin can help you manage your ads more efficiently, leaving you with more time to write new posts. The plugin adds a new “Ads” menu to the WordPress admin, featuring submenus for tweaking display settings and adding and removing ads.