December 20th, 2016
How to Enable Facebook Timeline Right Now!
Facebook has finally unlocked the floodgates of “Open Graph” with its Timeline Apps. “Facebook Timeline” is the new feature offering you a leap from its persisting multimedia integration. Small and large developers can now submit their apps with Facebook. What does this mean? In essence, you are likely to see a new bunch of activities of your Facebook friends. You will now experience much more than the usual ‘likes’ you have been using all these days.
This popular social network has opened up new options to enhance your fun to an advanced stage. Shopping, ravel, fitness, food and more than 60 ‘lifestyle’ apps have made Facebook much more amazing than before. These apps enable you to share your activities and hobbies automatically. Potentially thousands of other apps are to come in Facebook in the recent past.
But how to know which apps are worth using in Facebook Timeline? Don’t fret! Some selective apps are provided to suit with the new Facebook Timeline feature. You do not have to waste any time or take the trouble of choosing the right app. Whether you admire knitting, hiking, gardening or snowboarding or any other activity, there is an app for all.
Greater details of your news, posts, activities from its initial stage to the current date will on feature now with this new Facebook app. Your settings, activities, photos and posts will get a new layout altogether. The best part is that all these astounding apps are totally free! Enjoy the stunning feature without shelling out a single penny! Install Facebook Timeline and give a new look to your Facebook profile. Grab the Timeline Feature right away!
Here’s how to do it:
- Log into Facebook.
- Visit Facebook Developer App to set off the app.
- Click Create a New App on the page’s top right corner.
- Give a name to your app, like Timeline and also a namespace, like Your name.
- Simply follow the onscreen instruction.
- Click on Open Graph link at the left side of the page and then click Get Started With Open Graph.
- Fill up the two blanks suiting your needs and then press the Get Started button.
- Several settings page will be displayed. You can make changes to the settings or keep to its default as you desire.
Now go to the homepage of your Facebook. There you will find the activation at the top of the page reading “Introducing Timeline…..” Click on Get It Now and have fun with the new Facebook features.