October 21st, 2016
Mailbox Email Client App for iOS – Review
The Mailbox email client app can be described as a fast, fun and convenient way to manage emails on your Apple device. This is one of the best user-friendly apps for email.
More information about this app
- App name: Mailbox
- Company: Orchestra
- Category: email client, productivity
- Platform: iOS
- Size: 9.4 MB
- Seller: Orchestra, Inc.
- Latest update: 8th February 2013
- Latest version: Version 1.0.1
- Cost: Available for free.
The latest version of Mailbox app has bug fixes. This app has received a 4+ rating by customers on iTunes preview.
System requirements for Mailbox App
- Mailbox app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- Works on iOS 6 or later.
- You can download and fire this app on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
- This app will also work on 3rd, 4th and 5th generation iPod touch.
- Mailbox app will also work on your iPad.
Mailbox App description
These days a majority of users check their emails on their mobile phones. One of the reasons being it is easy and users can access their email even while they are on-the-go. This app checks your email from the cloud and delivers the same to your phone.
As of now, mailbox app has been designed and developed to perform a set of three actions that are related to Gmail accounts per se. If you break down your Gmail email inbox you will realize that about 70 per cent of it is junk email, around 20 per cent of it is informative and only 10 per cent of it needs to be replied to.
How Mailbox app works
Once you download and fire the Mailbox app, you will learn that it looks and feels like a regular email client app. You will find that this app arraigns and displays all your email in a reverse chronological order per the date they were received.
Also displayed will be information about the email that you received. Without even opening the email you will find information like the time the email was received, the subject line, sender of the email and the first line of the email. This app unlike other smartphone email apps provides you with a lot more email options. When you use other email apps, you can either open it and read the email or ignore it.
How to manage emails with Mailbox app
- With Mailbox app you can swipe along an email and it will be out of your inbox.
- When you swipe half-way on the right through the email you can archive it.
- Swipe completely towards the right of the email and it will be deleted.
- If you have done away with the email by erasing it, all you need to do is swipe half-way left to get back the email.
- One swipe all-the-way towards the left will help you put the email in a folder.
- Tap the email to read it.
Visit the link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mailbox/id576502633?mt=8 to know more information about this app.